There has been a Church on the site of St Mary's Farcet since the Domesday book nearly a thousand years ago. Since that time there has been many extensions to make the Church as it is today. The Church tower has a set of three bells made in the 1600's, one was recast about 1854.
We have a Holy Communion service each Sunday at 10.30am. Normally this is hymns accompanied on the organ. We enjoy fellowship and refreshments after the service.